Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatMostly back

#1:  Mostly back Author: zexvew Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:29 pm

Hey guys!
Its been a rough few months, being down and out. Ended up breaking my femur in half.
Finally got my computer back from my place, so Im going to try getting online alot more often.

#2:   Author: Sir Sux-A-Lot Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:47 am

Welcome back zex

I broke my right femur in half when I was 16. The following 6 months were not fun, hang in there and hope you recover fully and quickly.

#3:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:46 pm

Holy shit dude. That's nuts. Welcome back!

#4:   Author: zexvew Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:06 pm

Thanks guys.
6 months sounds about right lol. Looking to be about december before I can start walking again and about march (if I had to guess) before I can attempt to work again.
I broke mine at the femoral neck (basically broke off the ball joint off into the hip). Got all kinds of new hardware on the inside.

#5:  Re: Mostly back Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:55 pm

ET is a tough sport.

Good luck. Get better soon.

#6:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:14 pm

How does one break ones femur?

#7:   Author: zexvew Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:23 pm

One of those.. Hold my beer, watch this! moments, haha.
Riding my little cousins razor scooter, wet asphalt, slipped out from under me and crashed hard on my hip. :/

#8:   Author: Sakura Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:57 pm

Ouch but wb man Smile
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatMostly back

Generated using printer-friendly.