Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatSTATS are back....sorta

#1: Note STATS are back....sorta Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:08 pm

I've solved the problem that was keeping stats from working. The data is 6 months out of date, but no fear - I can still recover all the happenings since then and have fresh data soon. I just need to do some database backups and a few other things before I crunch 6 months worth of data Smile

Anyway - enjoy the stats again, and I'll update when the data is fresh.

http://www.iowclan.net/iow/portal.php?page=17

#2:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:06 am

Sweet! Thanks Very Happy

#3:   Author: bearcat* Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:34 pm

Thanks a lot for the work.
What about Kelvin’s stats? A few maps in a row it was saying he was a stud almost very category.

#4:  Re: STATS are back....sorta Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:45 pm

Appreciate the effort Beck. Thanks.

Now please hire Allagor to fix Kung Fu Grip. Admin Power

#5:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:47 pm

Thanks BECK. So how does something like this break if we never update the forum + it worked before just fine.

#6:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:38 am

It broke because the data was getting so large and I needed to better index some of the tables. To generate that main stats page is 100s of SQL queries, and it takes too long and times out the web request. So by better indexing the tables, the query time was much faster and it was able to complete in a reasonable time.

#7:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:39 am

@bearcat - those stats are in the ET or silent mod, not anything to do with these stats. The stats on our forum are 100% standalone and are done by parsing the game logs. So yeah, I don't know wtf was going on with Kelvin being best medic on maps when he didn't even play as a medic, guessing its a silent mod bug.

#8:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:08 am

All stats up to and including today are now processed and available!

If you have multiple IDs (silent.dat files) and would like your records merged, let me know. For instance, if you reinstalled recently and didn't save your silent.dat file.

#9:   Author: LiQuId Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:29 pm

Thanks Beck!

#10:  Re: STATS are back....sorta Author: Sir Sux-A-Lot Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:49 am

Thanks Beck!

#11:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:44 pm

Thanks Beck! 10 for 10 Woot
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatSTATS are back....sorta

Generated using printer-friendly.