Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatFantasy Football 2018

#1:  Fantasy Football 2018 Author: NOITOM Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:17 pm

Hey there folks. Haven't been on the server much lately but I'm still around and it's time to get some fantasy football started! With September right around the corner, its time to start drafting.

If anyone is on the fence about joining, please, its very fun and doesn't require some insane knowledge of football. If you can navigate the internet, you can navigate fantasy. My only requirement is activity. Activity requires you to participate in the draft (ideally,) set your lineup each week (easy,) and paying attention to the waiver wire. The waiver wire is where all undrafted players go and can be a game changer if you pick a stud.

Here is the join link: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/231186/invitation?key=749d3e39f0a7f7bf&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=a5bef2dee2de0c1d

Everyone who played last year, with the exception of Nervs lame friend and allagor, can renew their teams. That means we already have 8 teams, and I assume they will all play again. Dont need many more people to make it 10 or 12.

If you have any questions or suggestions please don't hesitate to post.

Anyway, hope everyones summer is going well. I'll try and catch some games this weekend. Suck it neuro.

#2:  Re: Fantasy Football 2018 Author: Krocsyldiphithic Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:19 pm

ur lame

#3:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:23 pm

I just want to chime in here and remind everybody that I won last year and it wasn't even close. And that was after I gave MOTION a charity trade because his team was the worst I've ever seen.

#4:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:12 am

#5:  Re: Fantasy Football 2018 Author: Anto* Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:08 pm

#6:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:53 pm

It's called "american" Football because it comes from a deviation of Rugby, which it's full name is Rugby Football.

Also, "real" football was actually called soccer back in the old days before they called it football in europe, fgt.

#7:   Author: Sir Sux-A-Lot Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:40 am

they should call it american rugby then, it would make more sense!

#8:   Author: bearcat* Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:32 am

Sir Sux-A-Lot wrote (View Post): ›
they should call it american rugby then, it would make more sense!

CFL
Canadian Football League

#9:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:30 pm

When is the draft?

#10:   Author: NOITOM Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:15 pm

Set it for September 1st at 10PM EST. Also locked teams so if anyone else wants to join just lmk and I'll unlock (8 teams right now, need an even number.)

#11:  Re: Fantasy Football 2018 Author: Krocsyldiphithic Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:43 am

draft tonight... im not even sure who's participating in this thing

#12:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:11 pm

They're in it regardless since the league just continues from last year. They can either get autodrafted or draft the team themselves.

#13:  Re: Fantasy Football 2018 Author: XpLo Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:49 pm

Dak #1

#14:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:14 pm

Little update for everyone: I remain undefeated.
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatFantasy Football 2018

Generated using printer-friendly.