Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatComputer Build

#1:  Computer Build Author: Winnie Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:04 pm

ok you guys. If you have not hear.I got a new job. With this new job. I want to start to save to build a whole new computer. I am looking for any ideas on what to get. Price for now is not an issue. I want to replace everything start fresh. I dont know all the parts involved in making it, but i know you guys will. Thank you in advance if you have any ideas for the build.

#2:  Re: Computer Build Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:09 pm

Winnie wrote (View Post): › I dont know all the parts involved in making it

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/

#3:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:33 pm

You should pick a price before you even start to build it Winnie. I would shoot for at least $600-700. Then you can have a goal to save money for.

#4:   Author: Winnie Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:04 pm

Sin wrote: › You should pick a price before you even start to build it Winnie. I would shoot for at least $600-700. Then you can have a goal to save money for.
Ill eventually come up with a budget. I want some ideas on what to get before. The only thing i do know is I want more storage space for games. I plan to see if i can convince my parents to let me get internet connected to my room so I can say bye bye to wifi connection.

#5:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:21 pm

Winnie wrote (View Post): ›
I want to replace everything start fresh.
Winnie wrote (View Post): ›
The only thing i do know is I want more storage space for games.

Keep your old drives, & add them to your new build. Two Cents
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatComputer Build

Generated using printer-friendly.