Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatLas Vegas roll call - Who In Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:

#46:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:25 pm

bearcat* wrote (View Post): › Nort sounds like a guy after a hard core night going to his hotel room eating left overs outside people’s doors.

I think he'd just order some delivery.

#47:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:54 pm

First one home! Nobody died or got arrested.

#48:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:10 pm

well that's not exciting!

Where's the pics?

#49:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:21 pm

#50:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:35 pm

In my defense, I got killed by the helicopter twice while I was defending you guys from the zombies that were coming up behind you as you were trying to take that thing out.

Venom thinks that Nort took advantage of the dark and touched his penis.

Notice that the IOW members all have close to the same number of head shots. Very Happy

#51:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:36 pm

I'll let Winny tell how her week went. I hear that she has a new nick name now.

#52:   Author: LiQuId Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:15 pm

bahahahahaha

#53:  Re: Las Vegas roll call - Who In Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:37 pm

#54:  Re: Las Vegas roll call - Who In Author: LiQuId Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:59 pm

#55:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:09 am

I think that Winny should post her sandwich photo. Very Happy

#56:   Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:54 am

Which one is Winnie? The one one the left?

#57:  Re: Las Vegas roll call - Who In Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:48 pm

Who is who in the photo?

???, Nort, ???, Liquid

#58:  Re: Las Vegas roll call - Who In Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:15 pm

ontheqt wrote (View Post): › Who is who in the photo?

Jason(norts non-gaming friend), Nort, Neurosis, Liquid(obviously cause brown)

#59:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:29 pm

Winnie, V3nom, Cindy, Jason, Nort, Liquid (not pictured Neurosis cause of an early as fuck flight out)

#60:  Re: Las Vegas roll call - Who In Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:02 pm

Venom wrote (View Post): ›
ontheqt wrote (View Post): › Who is who in the photo?

Jason(norts non-gaming friend), Nort, Neurosis, Liquid(obviously cause brown)

loosely Quoting venom, speaking of liquid, during our VR game. It was somethign along the lines of "You are even brown in vritual reality"
As for winnie....she earned her new nickname while at the strip club, Its NippleSuck.....i am sure that name says it all. LOL

Another story from the trip. Nort gets really trashed on monday and decided to pull trick from the show "Impractical Jokers".... We were walking as a group i looked right at some random female and yelled "HOLD MY HAND"
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatLas Vegas roll call - Who In Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.