Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatLas Vegas roll call - Who In Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:

#31:   Author: LiQuId Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:11 pm

An update for those going with us on the trip, I just got a notification from Ticketmaster that the penn & teller show was cancelled for day Sad so we will need to find something else to do Monday night

#32:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:36 pm

Sounds like a good night to walk the strip with a 4' margarita and watch the fountain and volcano.

#33:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:33 pm

You got refunded? I was really looking forward to seeing penn and teller.

#34:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:06 pm

Going to be a free for all trip this year. Usually i have a few activities planned. Now down to :

Tuesday
Dinner - Hot N Juicky
hang out downtown frement for neuro to get his rocks off riding the zipline
For those interested - strip club after fremont. After neuro goes back to his room to sleep by 11.....

Wednesday
Lunch - Heart attack grill
Riaz, Jason, nort and Winnie heading to a nightclub

Other than that ill porbably hang out poolside for abit during the days and get some drinks going. walk around and check out bars/food spots.

#35:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:34 pm

Lets ride the rollercoaster around the NY NY

#36:  Re: Las Vegas roll call - Who In Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:27 pm

#37:   Author: LiQuId Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:33 pm

Venom wrote (View Post): › You got refunded? I was really looking forward to seeing penn and teller.

Yea they are mailing me a check. I was really looking forward to seeing them too... next time i guess..

#38:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:26 pm

riding the NY NY rollercosater is always a must. no scheduling needed for that, its just a whenever Wink

#39:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:10 pm

I just want to make this perfectly clear before you even ask Nort. I'm not going to see the "puppetry of the penis" show.

#40:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:21 am

go right ahead, i shall pass and go to other shows. i know you are all about the dick.

#41:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:06 pm

I see that it's supposed to be mid 90's all week down there. Sounds perfect for outside drinking.

#42:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:05 pm

if you dont add a little water in between drinks so you black out on the sidewalk. I am giong to stick a cardboard "homeless" sign by you and leave my hat turned over for people to drop money in!

#43:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:00 pm

90s all week.....im gonna fuckin die

#44:   Author: bearcat* Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:28 pm

Nort sounds like a guy after a hard core night going to his hotel room eating left overs outside people’s doors.

#45:  Re: Las Vegas roll call - Who In Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:20 pm

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatLas Vegas roll call - Who In Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.