Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatI may not be here for the next few weeks.

#1:  I may not be here for the next few weeks. Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:04 pm

I may not be here for the next few weeks.

Nort, Eat shit
QT, suck it
Liquid, sorry
venom, I'm going to ride you down that zip line.

#2:  Re: I may not be here for the next few weeks. Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:33 pm

Hope everything is going okay.

#3:  Re: I may not be here for the next few weeks. Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:35 pm

#4:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:24 am

Dear Neuroris,
I shall miss you and be sad while you are gone. It's ok though because I will just drown my sorrow in beer. YES! another excuse to drink! thanks neuro!

#5:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:04 pm

QT, everything is fine.

I was out of town last weekend and was supposed to be busy for the next few weeks. Luckily I may have managed to get free this weekend so I may be able to get on.

The next two after that, I may still be away.

#6:   Author: Vitorcr Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:08 pm

"Busy"... We know you're sucking it

#7:   Author: Sakura Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:48 am

Take care of yourself then Neuro Smile
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatI may not be here for the next few weeks.

Generated using printer-friendly.