Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral Chatet help Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:

#31:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:25 pm

You're welcome, sir!

!play iow

#32:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:38 am

Might be worth explaining what the fix was for the benefit of others in the future.

#33:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:29 am

Oh sorry, I didn't think to post it since it was something so silly. Basically Pink named his config "etconfig.cfg" even though Windows was hiding file extensions so he didn't need to add the .cfg. So technically the name of the file was actually "etconfig.cfg.cfg" so when he was typing /exec etconfig.cfg, the game wouldn't find the file since it was actually called etconfig.cfg.cfg.

All I did was take off one of the .cfg and boom! Loaded right up.

#34:  Re: et help Author: PinkRanger Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:02 pm

also he had too update my graphics because the game was acting weird!

#35:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:55 pm

Yeah, that too. Had to remove his old video drivers with DDU and install the latest ones from AMD's website.

#36:   Author: bearcat* Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:07 pm

Glad to hear PinkRanger!! I told you it was real simple thing so now the Bill.
Bearcat = 38.87
JayD. = 65.13
You owe IOW 104$. You can pay thru PayPal IOW donation

#37:  Re: et help Author: PinkRanger Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:11 pm

8=====D there ya go bud
Instruments of WarGeneral Chatet help Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.