Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral Chatzztop.. who does it better? Slash or Billy?

#1:  zztop.. who does it better? Slash or Billy? Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:45 pm

Damn.

#2:   Author: bearcat* Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:10 am

You sweet child of mine Neouro, Slash is a poser. I prefer the down south blues bar grunge of Billy’s guitar.

#3:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:41 am

hey, I like Slash. Not sure about ZZTop, but I love me some GnR (from back in the day).

#4:  Re: zztop.. who does it better? Slash or Billy? Author: Vitorcr Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:38 pm

I'm not a big fan of GnR, but they do have some cool songs. Sadly now they just sound like a terrible band trying to make covers of GnR songs (thanks, Axl).
That version neuro posted with Slash was nice tho, it's an amazing song by ZZ Top.

#5:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:49 pm

I've always been a huge Billy Gibbons fan. He's just one classy MF'n guitar player. Very Happy But I think that Slash kinda out classed him on this one.

#6:  Re: zztop.. who does it better? Slash or Billy? Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:28 pm

Vitorcr wrote (View Post): › I'm not a big fan of GnR, but they do have some cool songs. Sadly now they just sound like a terrible band trying to make covers of GnR songs (thanks, Axl).
That version neuro posted with Slash was nice tho, it's an amazing song by ZZ Top.

I think 'Use Your Illusion' was one of the best hard rock albums of the 90s.

#7:  Re: zztop.. who does it better? Slash or Billy? Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:19 pm

I do like Slash, but I don't feel like he hit the groove quite as well.
Instruments of WarGeneral Chatzztop.. who does it better? Slash or Billy?

Generated using printer-friendly.