Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerReplay request: tonight's first Reactor run

#1:  Replay request: tonight's first Reactor run Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:03 am

Does anyone have a replay from the first time we played Reactor tonight? I deleted mine by mistake and even though I managed to recover it using Recuva, Legacy refuses to play it. Neutral

#2:  Re: Replay request: tonight's first Reactor run Author: bearcat* Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:29 am

Lol jay just came on to shoutout to Winnie epic knife triple kill.

#3:  Re: Replay request: tonight's first Reactor run Author: Vitorcr Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:38 pm

I do have a demo from that match, but I wasn't watching Winnie when she got that triple kill with a knife. Do you still want it, Jayd?

#4:  Re: Replay request: tonight's first Reactor run Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:44 pm

bearcat* wrote (View Post): › Lol jay just came on to shoutout to Winnie epic knife triple kill.

Shit, if you know anything about how the friendship Winnie and I have works, you know I never praise her good acts lol. You can ask her yourself, all I do is shit on her constantly. Razz

But in this particular case, that triple kill was just too fantastic and needs to be showcased. So nah, not a shotout, I'm making a whole video about it and posting it on YouTube. Wink

Vitorcr wrote (View Post): › I do have a demo from that match, but I wasn't watching Winnie when she got that triple kill with a knife. Do you still want it, Jayd?

Yes, thank you!

#5:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:52 am

JayD, can you watch other replays? You have to actually load silent in the game menu, or else your trying to watch with etmain.

#6:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:31 pm

Yeah, I can watch other ones just fine. This happens quite often when I have to restore a file with Recuva. Sometimes the files just don't work right. :-\

#7:  Re: Replay request: tonight's first Reactor run Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:05 pm

I should also have it somewhere, and I was either one of the people killed in the triple, or I was specing one of the people killed when it happened, I believe.

#8:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:35 pm

gimme pls XD

#9:  Re: Replay request: tonight's first Reactor run Author: bearcat* Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:45 pm

I would like to see it also. I was playing dead behind the controls and a satchel bounced me in the air out of there. For a second or two I thought I was dead and then realizing I wasn't I jump up to help two other engies. That's when Winnie chain sawed us.

#10:  Re: Replay request: tonight's first Reactor run Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:25 pm

I have the replay dm_84 on my desktop, let me know how I should send to it you. You too bearcat, I was actually specing you at the time. It's with less than 2 minutes left, I forget the exact timestamp though.

#11:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:28 pm

Whichever way you prefer. I usually use Dropbox links myself.
Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerReplay request: tonight's first Reactor run

Generated using printer-friendly.