Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerI think we got a hacker.wav

#1:  I think we got a hacker.wav Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:04 pm

I was looking at the stats and decided to look at the highest obtained XP list. I was going to calculate in the top like 10 what the highest XP per minute/map was in my boredom, thne I noticed this. Anto is in the top 6 twice, which is fine, since they're probably two different silEnT GUIDs. The thing that really caught my eye was this:

That's like 850 XP per minute and over 8600 a map. Where in the world did most of the XP come from?

The saved XP is tied to the silEnT GUID, at least, I believe it is, so how in the world did that even happen? Most of the games aren't even crazy impressive either.

#2:  Re: I think we got a hacker.wav Author: Anto* Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:39 pm

Interesting glitch though.

#3:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:41 pm

Theres other glitches like that too. Look at the list for Light Weapons XP. It's impossibly high for a single map. Look at taukima's map, he's #2

Last edited by Sin on Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

#4:  Re: I think we got a hacker.wav Author: Vitorcr Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:46 pm

Just a glitch. It happened before, I remember when Tori played with us a few maps and she got like 40k xp in the stats here. You still can see it in the "Overall XP Leaders".
This server is rigged!

#5:  Re: I think we got a hacker.wav Author: tAukima Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:08 pm

Anto* wrote (View Post): ›

Interesting glitch though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS7mk-UtdjQ

Atleast i'm the second most awesomest

#6:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:14 am

We took up a collection and donated some extra XP to her cuz she is awesome!
Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerI think we got a hacker.wav

Generated using printer-friendly.