Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerGreat games tonight!

#1:  Great games tonight! Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:02 am

It's amazing the different kinds of fun maps we get to play when there's no mapfaggots around:

https://i.imgur.com/aSurEcj.png

#2:  Re: Great games tonight! Author: Anto* Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:44 am

Very close game and I agree, it's nice to play new maps.

#3:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:48 am

I didn't see any toilets on that map. Very disappointed.

#4:  Re: Great games tonight! Author: Vitorcr Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:05 pm

It was the first time I enjoyed playing that map actually, close game.
And thanks Beck for the new maps this saturday!

#5:  Re: Great games tonight! Author: bearcat* Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:23 pm

Jayd, Heads up, I don't vote on maps unless it's Daybreak. I took offense being called a mapfaggot because I was not on your list. (pic)
Couldn't we use different words? Like: It was fun playing different maps then the same ones ,over and over.

You what was nice on Friday night Jay? Didn't see at the end of a map, a person vote reconnect and add another vote. Also kicking a long time member getting a beer and having a smoke when server was getting close to full.

Yellow card Jay Wink

#6:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:29 pm

I wasn't calling anyone a mapfaggot, just said it was nice to play some different maps thanks to them not being around. Just because you weren't there last night having fun with us doesn't mean you're one of them. The screenshot's purpose was to show how close the teams' tanks came to winning, it wasn't to show a list of who the cool people were or anything like that. I apologize if you took it that way, but I absolutely did not mean to call you (or anyone else, for that matter) a mapfaggot. I just wanted to visually show how much fun playing that map was.

#7:  Re: Great games tonight! Author: gatorhead Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:32 pm

Well crap, I missed it. Hopped on the serv earlier, then ended up playing elsewhere. Smacks head...

#8:   Author: quick Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:23 pm

Definitely fun. Notice Jayd was dead at the end of map - reason for our loss!

#9:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:40 pm

Yeah, we should start a saturday crew

#10:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:16 pm

That was the BEST 2 Tanks ever!
Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerGreat games tonight!

Generated using printer-friendly.