Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatTS widget

#1:  TS widget Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:43 am

Where did the TS widget that used to live on the sidebar go? That thing was super useful for knowing if someone was on TS without having to get on to check.

#2:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:10 am

It was lagging the entire site, so I disabled it. I will turn it back on and we'll see.

#3:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:47 am

Already making the forums hang on my end.

Temporarily disabled it with uMatrix so it's not a real problem for me, just a heads up that it's acting up again.

#4:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:28 pm

It's loading just fine for me.

#5:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:11 pm

allagor wrote (View Post): › Already making the forums hang on my end.

Temporarily disabled it with uMatrix so it's not a real problem for me, just a heads up that it's acting up again.
Same. Half the page will load and then just stops until that piece of crap finishes whatever it is that it's doing.

#6:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:16 am

Never had a problem with it doing that.

#7:  Re: TS widget Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:06 pm

It's loading just fine for me.

#8:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:48 pm

It's been down for a little while now. Any way to fix it?

#9:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:02 pm

Fixed

#10:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:31 pm

Thank you! Smile
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatTS widget

Generated using printer-friendly.