Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatWinnie doesn't know what Mega Man is Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

#1:  Winnie doesn't know what Mega Man is Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:32 pm

and....discuss!

#2:   Author: tAukima Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:53 pm

poop

#3:   Author: Sir Sux-A-Lot Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:40 am

quality thread JayD

#4:   Author: bearcat* Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:41 am

Makes two of us.

Oh, ran into one your ex’s yesterday. She said,” How is that Littleman?”

#5:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:28 am

Well I can understand you not knowing who Mega Man is, you've already said the only game you play is ET.

Winnie on the other hand has played other games before. She Mario, she knows Donkey Kong, she knows Sonic the Hedgehog, etc, etc.

#6:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:09 pm

LOL. I thought it was going to be a cartoon or something.

#7:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:32 pm

I don't think its that weird to not know Mega Man. Not like he was one of the biggest videogame characters. I know him cause I'm old AF, but when was the last time anything "mega man" came out?

#8:   Author: Winnie Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:57 pm

I don't know why this is such a big deal to you. That I do not know mega man.

#9:   Author: tAukima Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:38 pm

Who is this mega MAN?

#10:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:23 pm

JayD's been proven to be a big douche and huge video game snob elitist. So obviously if people don't know who mega man is he makes it a big deal and starts a thread about it

#11:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:24 pm

ding, ding, ding! Correct!

#12:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:12 pm

Update: Bought Winnie the Mega Man Legacy Collection which contains the first 6 Mega Man games. It's about high time she learns who the fuck Megaman is! O_O

#13:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:02 am

Stop trying to buy your way into winnies pants

#14:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:58 am

Good job buying something for someone who wont ever play it/could've bought it herself if she wanted and not donating to the iow server like the huge douche you are you fuckin douche

#15:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:41 pm

Sin wrote (View Post): › Stop trying to buy your way into winnies pants

LOL. JD wouldn't know what to do once he got there.
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatWinnie doesn't know what Mega Man is Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.