Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerGet trolled

#1:  Get trolled Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:41 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj-UZVSiwA8

Objective secured.

#2:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:38 am

Really? Blood splatter?

#3:  Re: Get trolled Author: Krocsyldiphithic Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:48 am

I think I could have made it through, but I was forced to crouch because of a tripmine that was sitting right at neck height.

Perhaps I would have been crushed anyway. Still funny though.

#4:  Re: Get trolled Author: Vitorcr Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:36 am

LOL, this was awesome, JayD.
!play clap

#5:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:21 am

Your monitor sucks

#6:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:03 pm

Sin wrote (View Post): › Really? Blood splatter?

I turn on certain things when I'm recording a video for others to watch. Namely cg_bloodFlash, cg_bloodDamageBlend and cg_drawgun. I feel like the game would look weird to casual viewers if those things weren't there.

Krocsyldiphithic wrote (View Post): › I think I could have made it through, but I was forced to crouch because of a tripmine that was sitting right at neck height.

Perhaps I would have been crushed anyway. Still funny though.

Funnily enough, my original idea with that was just to briefly make the door open and close so you'd hear the noise, but the delay is such that it actually opened it enough for you to go through. I honestly was scared thinking you'd be able to get through O_O. So yeah there was no ultimate strategy there, it just turned out that way which made it even funnier. Even the tripmine was not considered when I thought of opening the door, that was just there for when someone came to secure the docs lol

#7:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:05 am

Jayd wrote (View Post): ›
Sin wrote (View Post): › Really? Blood splatter?

I turn on certain things when I'm recording a video for others to watch. Namely cg_bloodFlash, cg_bloodDamageBlend and cg_drawgun. I feel like the game would look weird to casual viewers if those things weren't there.

"Casual viewers"? lol what

#8:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:06 am

People who might stumble upon the video that don't play ET.
Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerGet trolled

Generated using printer-friendly.