Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral Chat1st annual IoW Fantasy Football signups Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:

#31:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:42 am

Yeah, and I cleaned up with one player:

#32:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:02 pm

For all of the 1st time players, that 40 point game by BECK's rookie will likely be the highest point total by any one player all season, congrats BECK. He also shattered a few records as far as 1st career NFL games go.

#33:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:31 pm

I saw that Beck. I didn't want to comment on that because I'm still trying to stop being mad about it. haha. I scored a whopping 9 points. Very Happy

#34:  Re: 1st annual IoW Fantasy Football signups Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:49 pm

There might be a quarterback that breaks that total, but that would probably be it.

Oh, also, of the 3 leagues I'm in, two of my opponents this week had Kareem Hunt. My brother is going to wipe the floor with me this week also.
Instruments of WarGeneral Chat1st annual IoW Fantasy Football signups Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.