Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral Chat1st annual IoW Fantasy Football signups Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:

#16:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:05 pm

NOITOM wrote (View Post): › might have to incentivize allagor with dibs on any kicker he wants Razz. Was gonna ask scaldo but hes never online during the day

You still talk to Scaldo? Where does he play these days?

#17:  Re: 1st annual IoW Fantasy Football signups Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:16 pm

Fuck Fantasy Football

You guys can Suck It

#18:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:20 pm

LOL. You're just mad because you'd have to get up to pee in the middle of the draft.

#19:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:40 pm

Lol @ "SPORTS TEAM"

#20:  Re: 1st annual IoW Fantasy Football signups Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:12 pm

Just autodraft. I'm going to be playing ET while the draft is going on, not even signed into Yahoo.

#21:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:13 pm

Autodraft totally sucks though, it drafts based on your teams needs, not the best player available.

#22:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:51 am

Apparently its not just the autodraft that sucks.. You can tell who's played before and who hasn't.. lol.

#23:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:53 am

I had a bunch of people cued up and I was so far down that my list kept disappearing too fast for me to get more players ready.. I had to pick a bunch of people that I don't even know who they are.. Then fucking butt hole Alagor - I wont even get in to that. haha.. I'm just glad that I sole motions defense. Very Happy

#24:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:26 pm

My draft report card was blistering. Sad Yahoo

#25:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:26 pm

Everyone's team looks good to me. You guys have to realize that once the season starts, it's a crap shoot. 100% there will be players that we drafted in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd rounds that end up being total busts for whatever reason. There's equal chance that someone you just willy nilly drafted in the late rounds ends up being a stud. There's also TONS of players that will be on the waiver wire that bloom into relevance on their team.

Use the "Research" tab when you're logged into the league. It shows player add/drop trends. Usually if a player is on there, it means their hot whether it's because an injury to someone else on the team which increases their load, or they just have flown under the radar. There is constantly value on there, use it to bolster the weak points of your team.

#26:  Re: 1st annual IoW Fantasy Football signups Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:12 pm

LOL. look at my draft summary.. buahaha

As Ricky Bobby's dad once told him, "If you ain't first you're last." Midget Fucker really took that message to heart, as they're projected to finish near the bottom of Instruments of Football League with a record of 3-10-0 (1,599 points). While they'll try to blame their poor season on an unfavorable draft slot, the other GMs will know Midget Fucker simply just dropped the ball. With their first five picks, Midget Fucker aimed for balance, selecting QB Matt Ryan (29th overall), RBs LeSean McCoy (12th) and Dalvin Cook (32nd), and WRs Mike Evans (9th) and Golden Tate (49th). When the dust settled, they'd ultimately landed one of the bottom groups of WRs in the league, as they have Evans, Tate, John Brown, and Sammy Watkins on their team.

#27:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:22 pm

It's mostly just a load of crap dude. I'm telling you, you'll win more than 3 weeks. Mike Evans alone can carry you to the playoffs.

#28:   Author: NOITOM Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:24 pm

Neuro if you don't wanna come in last accept my trade

#29:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:22 pm

Accepted.

#30:  Re: 1st annual IoW Fantasy Football signups Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:29 am

First night of football and Motion Lotion has all of his high point scorers sitting on the bench. Very Happy
Instruments of WarGeneral Chat1st annual IoW Fantasy Football signups Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.