Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatAwesome game site!

#1:  Awesome game site! Author: Sakura Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:11 am

Hey guys, last night I did a Google search for a game I used to play as a kid and I found this awesome games you can play. Play DOS games and such! On this site, you can play the classic DOS games including the original Wolfenstein and many more! You can also play games from Commadore 64 if so you desire! I hope you all can have some fun! Take care!

<3 Sakura <3

#2:  Re: Awesome game site! Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:22 pm

Woot

#3:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:44 pm

Found a couple old games I used to play. Easy to use site as well. 10 for 10

#4:  Re: Awesome game site! Author: quick Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:24 pm

Awesome sakura - great find!

I found my old fav game: Contra Hard Corps: https://classicreload.com/genesis-contra-hard-corps.html

#5:  Re: Awesome game site! Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:35 pm

Sakura wrote (View Post): › Hey guys, last night I did a Google search for a game I used to play as a kid and I found this awesome games you can play. Play DOS games and such! On this site, you can play the classic DOS games including the original Wolfenstein and many more! You can also play games from Commadore 64 if so you desire! I hope you all can have some fun! Take care!

<3 Sakura <3

Too lazy to load up a picture of a Commodore 64 in Paint and draw a comma on it. Please someone do it for me.

#6:  Re: Awesome game site! Author: Sakura Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:51 pm

Commodore 64

#7:   Author: Sir Sux-A-Lot Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:47 am

I'm always game for an OG Prince of Persia, thanks for sharing!

#8:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:22 pm

Full Throttle and Monkey Islands
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatAwesome game site!

Generated using printer-friendly.