Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatI want to propose a "one eye night" on IOW.

#1:  I want to propose a "one eye night" on IOW. Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:21 pm

So we all know that I cant play this fucking game anymore.. losing sight in one eye sucks the donky balls. I want to propose a "one eye night" where everyone plays with a patch on one eye and see how everyone does.

You all can suck it.

#2:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:07 pm

Would be fun but I know Sin would lie and say he was wearing one but really he wasn't

#3:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:13 pm

I'm down, won't make a difference with the mortar.

#4:   Author: tAukima Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:15 pm

Can we choose which eye, or do you designate that for us?

#5:  Re: I want to propose a "one eye night" on IOW. Author: Vitorcr Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:36 pm

LOL Allagor

It would make more fair, but I doubt people would do it...

Don't you dare stop playing Neuro, with 1 eye you still play better than a lot of people. I would choose you over Flo anytime.

P.S.: SUCK IT!

#6:   Author: Anto* Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:52 pm

I think it could be fun. I'm down too

#7:  Re: I want to propose a "one eye night" on IOW. Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:13 pm

Don't do it while I'm away cause I'm in dammit.

Also, Suck It!

#8:   Author: LiQuId Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:47 pm

I'm game, but instead of the patch, can I just drink until I can't see out of my eye anymore? Its pretty much the same thing :D

#9:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:48 pm

Venom wrote (View Post): › Would be fun but I know Sin would lie and say he was wearing one but really he wasn't
I'll put an eye patch on my scrotum and hit you across the face with it

#10:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:58 pm

LiQuId wrote (View Post): › I'm game, but instead of the patch, can I just drink until I can't see out of my eye anymore? Its pretty much the same thing :D

I agree with liquid. After i drink enough my seeing and reactions are on par with having one eye.

#11:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:41 pm

Nort wrote (View Post): ›
LiQuId wrote (View Post): › I'm game, but instead of the patch, can I just drink until I can't see out of my eye anymore? Its pretty much the same thing :D

I agree with liquid. After i drink enough my seeing and reactions are on par with having one eye.

Well then drunk with one eye it is.

#12:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:07 am

My name is Nort, and i approve of this message. I shall Predrink heavily tomororw before gaming. I have some whiskey and brandy i can work on.

#13:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:08 pm

I've already started the pre-drinking and its noon here. I may have to take a booze snooze and start over.

#14:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:03 pm

finished eating. having a mikes hard soda to start my alcohol, but switching to rum n coke shortly, I will pre game a few, then be on!

#15:  Re: I want to propose a "one eye night" on IOW. Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:34 am

One-Eye Friday?

#16:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:07 pm

LOL. I was kinda just posting that as a joke because I was getting my ass kicked so bad one night.

If it was really going to be a thing I think that it would have to be on a week day or on one of the slow days and then maybe for a map or two just for fun. It would be interesting to see how it affects everyone's game.

#17:  Re: I want to propose a "one eye night" on IOW. Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:49 pm

One Map, One-eyed Wednesday? Suck it if you don't show IOW
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatI want to propose a "one eye night" on IOW.

Generated using printer-friendly.