Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerRecent ban error Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:

#16:   Author: Getserved Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:11 pm

I should be ok, I have played on other servers after I downgraded, this and dri are the only silent servers i actually care about.
I chose to appeal because I have nothing to do. I have the same config. If you feel that is whats right, Thats your choice.

#17:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:11 am

Be patient. We're discussing the possibility of removing the ban.

#18:   Author: Getserved Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:54 am

Getserved wrote (View Post): ›
I should be ok, I have played on other servers after I downgraded, this and dri are the only silent servers i actually care about.
I chose to appeal because I have nothing to do. I have the same config. If you feel that is whats right, Thats your choice.
ok thanks
Smile

#19:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:46 am

I should probably have updated. The admins discussed and decided to let the ban run its course.

#20:   Author: Getserved Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:06 am

BECK wrote (View Post): ›
I should probably have updated. The admins discussed and decided to let the ban run its course.
well.. i guess ill see you in september...

#21:   Author: bearcat* Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:55 am

And then

#22:  Re: Recent ban error Author: Vitorcr Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:33 pm

#23:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:23 am

LMAO Vitor!

#24:   Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:17 pm

Haha Vitor

#25:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:58 pm

LOL

#26:   Author: Getserved Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:43 am

I am willing to let you go on tieam viewer to utilize my computer and see that there is no cheats absolutely no cheats and no history of a cheat.... or is this because yall dont like me?

#27:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:31 am

I am willing to let you go on tieam viewer to utilize my computer and see that there is no cheats absolutely no cheats and no history of a cheat.... or is this because yall dont like me?
It's because you were caught by a pretty efficient cheat detection program. I and many others here have had the duty and weight on our shoulders to detect and protect our servers and twl ladders from all kinds of cheats for over 14 years now, we're fresh out of sympathy. We are not easily swayed by random posts of false bans that someone else, not you, put in their hard work to produce to defend their name. Claiming you're clean now is all good and dandy, but it's not how the justice system works. You get caught murdering someone, you don't say in court months later "Well I'm not killing anybody right now am I?" Just ride the ban out and don't try to hack anymore to try to impress your etpro friends. If you come back and try to hack again, I will find you out very quickly if silent doesn't ban you first.

#28:   Author: Getserved Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:33 am

Sin wrote (View Post): ›
It's because you were caught by a pretty efficient cheat detection program. I and many others here have had the duty and weight on our shoulders to detect and protect our servers and twl ladders from all kinds of cheats for over 14 years now. We are not easily swayed by random posts of false bans that someone else, not you, put in their hard work to produce. Claiming you're clean now is all good and dandy, but it's not how the justice system works. You get caught murdering someone, you don't say in court months later "Well I'm not killing anybody right now am I?" Just ride the ban out and don't try to hack anymore to try to impress your etpro friends. If you come back and try to hack again, I will find you out very quickly if silent doesn't ban you first.
Sin wrote (View Post): ›
It's because you were caught by a pretty efficient cheat detection program. I and many others here have had the duty and weight on our shoulders to detect and protect our servers and twl ladders from all kinds of cheats for over 14 years now. We are not easily swayed by random posts of false bans that someone else, not you, put in their hard work to produce. Claiming you're clean now is all good and dandy, but it's not how the justice system works. You get caught murdering someone, you don't say in court months later "Well I'm not killing anybody right now am I?" Just ride the ban out and don't try to hack anymore to try to impress your etpro friends. If you come back and try to hack again, I will find you out very quickly if silent doesn't ban you first.
Oh my preach.. to my understanding I am trying to get unbanned and hurt no one. If I can get the silent forums to say i wasnt hacking can i get unabnned?

#29:  Re: Recent ban error Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:06 am

The decision has already been made, wait until your ban is up
Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerRecent ban error Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.