Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerStats Records

#1:  Stats Records Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:48 am

Going forward, I will no longer merge stats records if you change your silent GUID unless you specifically ask me to. I see people with new IDs almost every week and I don't know if you guys are fiddling with your installations, playing on other PCs or what, but I don't want to have to merge records unless it is absolutely necessary.

#2:   Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:17 am

I'm doing a fresh install on a new HDD today. Any idea where the silent GUID is saved so I can just copy it over.

#3:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:31 am

silent.dat in your silent folder

#4:   Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:54 am

Thanks!

#5:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:28 pm

I already saw you in the merge list today, that is kind of what prompted this. There were like 10 people who were showing with new GUIDs.

#6:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:47 pm

I had a hdd crash and had to re-install last week. I didn't have my silent key saved but i'm not worried about stats. Smile

#7:   Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:40 pm

BECK wrote (View Post): › I already saw you in the merge list today, that is kind of what prompted this. There were like 10 people who were showing with new GUIDs.

That was a windows 7 instalation. I'll move my .dat over to my Win 10 installation

#8:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:54 am

Cool, then I won't have to merge your records.

#9:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:46 pm

So just to clarify, Fresh installs are only affected. Other than that, there shouldnt be a reason to having your silent guid changed? Unless youre hacking
Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerStats Records

Generated using printer-friendly.