Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatSpring cleaning Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:

#16:   Author: Sir Sux-A-Lot Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:31 pm

I haven't sent anything yet as I was waiting for her to confirm she has the necessary 2x6pin for the video card but that was last week. It's not a deal breaker in any case but I asked her that 10 days ago and was waiting for her to tell me but maybe I should not wait. I'll try to make a trip to USPS this week.

#17:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:34 pm

allagor linked you to V3nom's build thread for Winnie's PC. That should have confirmed the PSU had what it needed, no?

#18:   Author: Sir Sux-A-Lot Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:28 pm

99% yes

#19:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:21 pm

Winnie received and swapped in the 460. Two freezes within 5 minutes. Confirmed that it's not the video card. Must be CPU or motherboard.

#20:  Re: Spring cleaning Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:27 pm

Wasn't the first thing I said that it sounded like a mobo? Why does nobody ever listen to me?

#21:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:12 pm

I still think it's the CPU, but hey at least we're down to a coin toss.
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatSpring cleaning Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.