Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatI want to report more admin abuse - Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:

#16:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:14 pm

NORT! Put my level back on the server butt hole. lol.

#17:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:16 pm

GAWD, you even WHINE like a biatch! I can't set shit unless i am on when you are. so SUCK IT

#18:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:43 pm

Not true, actually

#19:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:16 pm

You see that Nort.. there you go lying to me again.. Suck IT!

lol.

Full disclaimer Beck.. he said that he cant remember what they were in the first place.. lmao.

#20:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:07 am

Damn it beck. Ok neurosis correction. I can't fix you unless you are on, because i am too damn lazy to do it the harder way. Much easier when you are on!

#21:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:25 am

Lol - Nort reminds me of my ex girlfriend.. coming at me with all of these alternate facts. I still love you but if you're going to start acting like her you are going to have to learn how to give road head.

#22:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:27 am

I love tongue punching huge loose guy buttholes... just want to be clear about that.. Wink

#23:  Re: I want to report more admin abuse - Author: Krocsyldiphithic Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:35 am

im offended by this thread tbh

#24:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:32 pm

I'd like to report non-admin abuse. Way too many good players on the server winning all the maps and ruining my fun.

#25:  Re: I want to report more admin abuse - Author: Krocsyldiphithic Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:04 am

I'd like to report too many noobs not giving me enough of a fight!

#26:   Author: bearcat* Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:35 am

I liked to report player abuse on Nervous. He used a dirty needle on me.

#27:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:18 am

My facts are correct neuro, I said I couldn't do it unless you were on. I didn't say it wasby possible. It's true that I couldn't do it. Cuz I am too lazy to fix the hard way!

#28:   Author: Sir Sux-A-Lot Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:25 am

i'd like to report spelling abuse by eag... nevermind

#29:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:46 pm

I want to report posting abuse! Sis Sux posted on the forums and that offends me!

#30:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:46 pm

haha.. well I can see that I am in over my head here.

neurosis wrote (View Post): › I love tongue punching huge loose guy buttholes... just want to be clear about that.. Wink
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatI want to report more admin abuse - Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.