Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerNew Map: Secret Bay

#1: Note New Map: Secret Bay Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:48 am

Another new map to try out for the next few weeks.

This one again, suggested by Sin:

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=mapinfo&idx=27

I think I remember playing this map way back when, looks like it could be fun.

** btw - as you no doubt are seeing in the interest of adding some freshness to the server, I'm pretty much willing to give any map a shot on the server. If you have any you want to see, send me a PM with a link where I can download it, and I'll add it to the queue for new maps. I usually give them all a two week trial, then they go into the pool like everything else and will make weekly appearances going forward.

#2:   Author: Anto* Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:25 am

Ohh, it's been a while since I played that map Very Happy looking foward to play it again.

#3:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:11 pm

That map was played fairly regularly on Bunker. I liked it.

#4:  Re: New Map: Secret Bay Author: Vitorcr Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:27 pm

I like this map, good to see it again. I played it in IoW for the 1st time tonight and it was good, but some people didn't know the objectives yet. With more time I'm sure it will be better Very Happy

#5:   Author: bearcat* Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:48 pm

Vitorcr wrote (View Post): ›
I like this map, good to see it again. I played it in IoW for the 1st time tonight and it was good, but some people didn't know the objectives yet. With more time I'm sure it will be better Very Happy

This is a good map. Vitor "my cp" Wink

#6:   Author: Vitorcr Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:58 pm

bearcat* wrote (View Post): › This is a good map. Vitor "my cp" Wink

You wish!

#7:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:01 am

!play lost last night.

#8:   Author: NOITOM Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:20 am

Ooo, an old bunker favorite. The underground parts of the map (where objs are) can definitely be confusing at first. Reminds me of Monte Carlos underground section. Look forward to playing this map tonight.

#9:   Author: bearcat* Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:10 pm

Vitorcr wrote (View Post): ›
bearcat* wrote (View Post): › This is a good map. Vitor "my cp" Wink

You wish!

Lol, @ the end, Allies win, I owned the cp! For Sale Wink Vitor
Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerNew Map: Secret Bay

Generated using printer-friendly.