Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatWhat's for dinner? Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

#1:  What's for dinner? Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:01 pm

In detail, what are you making or having for dinner?

Pictures are a plus.

#2:  Re: What's for dinner? Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:56 pm

If you want to see what I'm having, subscribe to my Instagram account: firkin_ron

#3:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:00 pm

You scoff at my London broil ven, but good seasoning and proper cooking go along way. Plus, I gotta feed five with it.

#4:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:08 pm

Beck, venom isn't allowed to laugh at anything. All he eats for dinner is Taco Bell. He couldn't cook a corndog

#5:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:37 pm

BECK wrote (View Post): › You scoff at my London broil ven, but good seasoning and proper cooking go along way. Plus, I gotta feed five with it.

I know lol, london broil is good only if you cook it right and im sure you did.

#6:  Re: What's for dinner? Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:38 pm

ontheqt wrote (View Post): › If you want to see what I'm having, subscribe to my Instagram account: firkin_ron

I don't do instagram. Just post your pictures here.

#7:   Author: Sir Sux-A-Lot Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:12 am

You asked that the night I made chicken nuggets just for my son and I.

#8:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:34 am

Mmm chicken nuggets!

#9:  Re: What's for dinner? Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:55 am

Venom wrote (View Post): ›
ontheqt wrote (View Post): › If you want to see what I'm having, subscribe to my Instagram account: firkin_ron

I don't do instagram. Just post your pictures here.

Nein.

Last night I had a grilled Portobello mushroom on a bed of smashed sweet potato with a sauteed quinoa/zucchini garnish. Absolutely delicious!

#10:  Re: What's for dinner? Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:07 pm

I had pizza. Last night, I also had pizza. The night before that? Subway, actually.

#11:   Author: bearcat* Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:27 pm

Venom get a paper and pen and watch closely

#12:  Re: What's for dinner? Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:32 pm

Tonight I had spaghetti squash with meatless soy balls and marinara sauce.

#13:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:46 pm

Cindy made fried porkchops with some lemon rice and stuffing.

#14:   Author: NOITOM Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:04 pm

Wow QT, do u have a personal chef or something?!
I had a bowl of oatmeal with a fat spoonful of peanut butter, its the best every. single. time.

#15:   Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:25 pm

NOITOM wrote (View Post): › Wow QT, do u have a personal chef or something?!
I had a bowl of oatmeal with a fat spoonful of peanut butter, its the best every. single. time.

Sometimes I prepare the meals and sometimes my wife prepares the meals. Takes about the same amount of time to cook the meal I had and the one you made - just that mine would be better for you, although oatmeal and peanut butter aren't bad.

I make a great vegetarian (actually vegan) chili. 3-4 types of beans, rice, corn, garlic. onions, peppers, spinach, vegetable broth, and various spices. Usually have that for lunch a couple of times a week. I add jalapeno hot pepper sauce to my serving.
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatWhat's for dinner? Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.