Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerNew Map: Cluedo Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

#1: Note New Map: Cluedo Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:06 pm

I've added a new map, suggested by Bearcat to the server.

It is called Cluedo. I ran around on it and it is definitely a cool map, based on the board game Clue. Looks like fun, can't wait to try it out!

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=mapinfo&idx=6302

#2:   Author: Winnie Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:39 pm

I mentioned this map forever ago. In very little detail because i am terrible at explaining things and i didnt know the name of the map

#3:  Re: New Map: Cluedo Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:49 pm

Cool map. Bearcat is making some great recommendations. Look forward to playing this map on IoW. Very Happy

I'd give my one of my best beers or whiskies to get Kung Fu Grip working properly on IoW. Sad I know you've given it your best shot Beck and I appreciate your effort.

#4:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:16 pm

Sounds interesting, looking forward to trying it out.

#5:  Re: New Map: Cluedo Author: Vitorcr Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:25 pm

It's a cool map, I've played it many times. I will need to remember the secret passages and the rooms names though. 10 bucks someone will say "cluster fuck" Razz
Great suggestion, bearcat Very Happy

#6:   Author: bearcat* Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:48 pm

Vitor the motive behind the map is to bring Anto* back Wink
Tell her please

#7:  Re: New Map: Cluedo Author: Vitorcr Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:28 pm

hahaha I didn't know that was the reason, bearcat. But I do know she likes this map, so I've told her about it when I first saw this topic.
Let's hope it works Wink

#8:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:59 am

Why is Anto AWOL?

#9:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:28 am

Looks like a great map and, im gonna say it, a cluster fuck when we have a good amount of people playing. I can see Allagor dominating the map using all the traps and secret passage ways.

#10:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:32 pm

I saw allagor playing the map solo on the server late at night. So expect total fuckery tonight

#11:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:08 pm

lol

#12:  Re: New Map: Cluedo Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:07 pm

I want Anto to come back as well. She's around too infrequently these days, and it makes me sad, for obvious reasons.

#13:  Re: New Map: Cluedo Author: Vitorcr Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:33 pm

#14:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:34 pm

I suddenly don't feel as brown lol

#15:  Re: New Map: Cluedo Author: bearcat* Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:52 am

sum1else wrote (View Post): › I want Anto to come back as well. She's around too infrequently these days, and it makes me sad, for obvious reasons.

"and then"

Sum 1 else needs to message her on steam.
Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerNew Map: Cluedo Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.