Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarWolf ET Chat!hello

#1:  !hello Author: NOITOM Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:35 pm

Hey IoW'ers

Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself on the forums. I've got lots of time over the coming months because I don't have school this semester, so I'll be on a lot (sorry Razz). Soooo thanks for running the best server left in ET Smile.

Motion

#2:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:48 pm

Hi motion!

#3:  Re: !hello Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:07 pm

Welcome Motion!

Been missing you on ET and TS. Glad you are now ET gaming again and on the IOW server.

Last edited by ontheqt on Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total

#4:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:16 pm

Nice of you for stopping by!

#5:   Author: Vitorcr Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:55 pm

Welcome Motion Very Happy

#6:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:48 pm

Nice to see you stopping by motion.

#7:   Author: Sakura Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:15 pm

Hey Motion. Welcome to the forums. It's good to see a familiar face on the server and ts. Smile

#8:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:20 pm

What in the hell? Motion is still around?

#9:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Yeah man, where the fuck have you been? Get on to play!

#10:   Author: NOITOM Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:51 pm

Neuro! I reinstalled about a month ago but haven't seen you on. Someone said something about a bike? Regardless, hopefully you can stop and play a few games soon, maybe even sing me Candy Shop? Razz

#11:  Re: !hello Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:59 pm

OMG Candy Shop played already! Burn-age!

#12:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:35 pm

thats right this is the best server, not just NOW but EVERY! cuz im da boss!
I'd do anything that you say, anything
Cause you the boss
You the boss
You, you, you the boss, yeah
You the boss (uh)
You, you, you the boss, yeah
Instruments of WarWolf ET Chat!hello

Generated using printer-friendly.