Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral Chatjoin my Clicker Heroes clan!!!!

#1:  join my Clicker Heroes clan!!!! Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:33 pm

"click too stronk"

join me and sum1 in Clicker Heroes clan :D

if you have not heard of clicker heroes.. its a free idle game on steam. the best and most in depth idle game i have ever seen.

#2:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:13 pm

"idle game"

#3:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:17 pm

dont smack it till you try it breh

it really is awesome :D

#4:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:31 pm

Sounds like you're trying to get me hooked on coke.

#5:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:29 pm

sad but true.

i started playing 18 days ago and i have 361 hours in the game :D

but since it's an idle game.. you will generally just always have it running in the background.. like ill have it on when im playing cs or league or et or whatnot...

also the PERFECT time waster for the bored at work ;)

#6:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:46 pm

people get bored at work?

I remember those days....pretty much all of what you see on the forums + stats was when I was bored at work :lol:

#7:   Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:53 pm

My job has too much visibility for me to be bored or caught being bored :)

#8:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:25 pm

i played clicker heroes before any of you chotches. adventure capitalist is the better game
Instruments of WarGeneral Chatjoin my Clicker Heroes clan!!!!

Generated using printer-friendly.