Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatAway

#1:  Away Author: Sakura Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:36 pm

Hey all, Sakura here Wink I'm posting to let everyone know that I will be away for two weeks for vacation. Have fun and keep the server populated without me. Take care!

#2:  Re: Away Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:19 pm

Bon Voyage!

Some time ago, I wrote an article on firkinbeer.com about some great places to visit in Vancouver for beer if you have some time.

#3:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:02 pm

have a nice break.

I will also be afk for a few weeks, maybe on tomorrow, maybe not.

#4:  Re: Away Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:19 pm

While everybody is at it, I also will be away next week, but not two weeks like everybody else. I have to take care of my parents' dog while they get to go on vacation. Bleh.

#5:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:54 pm

!play friday2

#6:  Re: Away Author: Vitorcr Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:10 pm

Have a nice trip! Very Happy

#7:   Author: Sakura Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:20 pm

Hey guys, I'm back from my vacation. It was amazing Smile I went on a cruise through the interior passage of Alaska!

#8:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:26 pm

Pics or it didn't happen.

#9:  Re: Away Author: Sakura Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:45 pm

I'll figure out a way to share some pics Razz

#10:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:17 am

sounds awesome. I've always wanted to do an Alaskan cruise.

#11:   Author: Sir Sux-A-Lot Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:30 am

do you have sea legs Sakura? I was on a 5-day cruise to Mexico , came back on Monday and my body still thinks it's on the boat. My liver is also slowly recovering......

#12:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:12 pm

hahah, I remember that feeling from my cruise. Except we had to sail through a hurricane to get back to our port in time. It was rough!

#13:   Author: Sakura Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:22 pm

@Sir

I have sealegs to a point but when I walked off the ship for different ports, I still felt like I was on the ship or drunk lol. I'm still recovering from jet lag but it's getting better Smile
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatAway

Generated using printer-friendly.