Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatSo the KTM has almost killed me about four times now - So...

#1:  So the KTM has almost killed me about four times now - So... Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:19 pm

I decided to go with someone more practical for my age range.. I'm selling the KTM and going to go cruising.

#2:  Re: So the KTM has almost killed me about four times now - S Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:09 pm

I would say "I told you so!", but I prefer "Suck it!"

Nice looking new bike. Where are your training wheels? Razz

#3:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:19 pm

Lmoa.. I prefer that you suck it. Wink

The last time I took that KTM out, the people that I went with are experienced riders. We went through 16 miles of trails. I whiskey throttle crashed about six times, tipped over about 8 times, drove off in to the weeds about 12 times.. and flat out had the bike completely leave me where i sat about two times.. The hill climbs were disasterously steep and loose with 90 deg turns right at the top.. By the time we were done I hated that KTM. lmao.

#4:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:13 pm

sweet ride man Thumbs Up

#5:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:59 pm

I've already ordered some new pipes for it. It sounds bad ass already but the new pipes are straight threw with a high flow baffle. Its going to sound like a monster. Wink

#6:   Author: LiQuId Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:08 pm

sweet bike!

#7:  Re: So the KTM has almost killed me about four times now - S Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:26 pm

#8:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:54 am

lol venom

#9:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:28 pm

Venom wrote (View Post): ›

Oh man, it sounds just like the guys in that video now.. But its not a Harley. Its an Indian. ;p

#10:   Author: mayol Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:42 pm

Looking good. While I prefer sports bikes I can imagine myself on something tamer as years go by. Ride safe!

#11:  Re: So the KTM has almost killed me about four times now - S Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:00 pm

And a mayol outta nowhere.

#12:   Author: mayol Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:41 am

Yes, sorry, this thread has been mayol'ed!

#13:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:16 am

Hi Ex Very Happy

#14:   Author: mayol Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:10 pm

Hello Wink
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatSo the KTM has almost killed me about four times now - So...

Generated using printer-friendly.