Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatHello!

#1: Hehehe ! Hello! Author: Vitorcr Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:23 pm

Hello everyone!

First of all, thanks Anto and Beck for helping me activate my account.

Sin asked me to do an introduction thread, so here it is.
I played ET in shitty brazilians servers when the game was released, but I stopped playing after most of them closed. This was like 10 years ago. I started playing again a couple of years ago only.
Recently I played a bit at IoW, the members and regular players were really welcoming. Plus it's nice to see a clan using TS, the game is always better that way.

Sorry for the broken english and I see you all in the game! :)

Last edited by Vitorcr on Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:32 pm

lol shitty Brazilian servers

Welcome to the forums bro! Nice to have more brown people around. (I don't care what your skin color is, you're brown to me. O_O)

#3:   Author: Vitorcr Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:42 pm

Jayd wrote (View Post): ›
lol shitty Brazilian servers

Welcome to the forums bro! Nice to have more brown people around. (I don't care what your skin color is, you're brown to me. O_O)

hahaha it's true, brazilian behavior at online games can be annoying, so imagine a whole server full of us.
I swear I'm not brown, but you can call me whatever you want. No problem with that :P

#4:  Re: Hello! Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:51 pm

Welceme vitor, huehuehue.

#5:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:29 pm

Welcome Vitor! Glad you decided to stop by, just make sure and not scam me out of my digital items!

#6:   Author: Vitorcr Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:31 pm

sum1else wrote (View Post): ›
Welceme vitor, huehuehue.

Thank you kkkkkkkkkk (this is the worst one)

Sin wrote (View Post): ›
Welcome Vitor! Glad you decided to stop by, just make sure and not scam me out of my digital items!

I'll try.

#7:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:52 am

If you guys really feel like over sharing, you can create a post here:

http://www.iowclan.net/iow/viewforum.php?f=55

As directed here:

http://www.iowclan.net/iow/viewtopic.php?p=55053#55053

Most of us have done these little "bio" posts :)

#8:  Re: Hello! Author: Anto* Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:50 pm

VITOR :3
No problem, glad you could finally get on forums.

I know you since almost 2 years now and you're always fun to play with (except when you use panzer)

#9:   Author: Sakura Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:24 pm

Hey Vitor, good to know ya a little bit more. I hope to see you next on the server :)

#10:   Author: Vitorcr Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:51 am

Anto* wrote (View Post): ›
VITOR :3
No problem, glad you could finally get on forums.

I know you since almost 2 years now and you're always fun to play with (except when you use panzer)

ANTO :3
Yeah, it's true! Time flies... It's always nice to play with you also.
May I choose the mortar? :D

Sakura wrote (View Post): ›
Hey Vitor, good to know ya a little bit more. I hope to see you next on the server :)

Nice to meet you too, Sakura! Cya on the server :)

BECK wrote (View Post): ›
If you guys really feel like over sharing, you can create a post here:

http://www.iowclan.net/iow/viewforum.php?f=55

As directed here:

http://www.iowclan.net/iow/viewtopic.php?p=55053#55053

Most of us have done these little "bio" posts :)

One day I might do it :P

#11:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:24 pm

Nice playing with you Vitor. Keep coming back to our server =)

#12:   Author: Vitorcr Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:54 pm

Venom wrote (View Post): ›
Nice playing with you Vitor. Keep coming back to our server =)

Thanks! Nice to play with you too :)

#13:  Re: Hello! Author: vick88 Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:43 am

gid gud !

#14:  Re: Hello! Author: Vitorcr Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:17 am

vick88 wrote (View Post): › gid gud !

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatHello!

Generated using printer-friendly.