Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarWolf ET ChatHello Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

#1:  Hello Author: bearcat* Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:46 pm

bearcat* just saying hello. I've been on the server and ts a few times and really enjoyed my visits. The server settings, people and the maps are all good. I've only played on a handful of servers since 2006. Your settings remind me of the old days on |px|, which keeps my interest on coming back, just before I enter IP address to connect. Keep up the good work!

#2:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:54 pm

Welcome bearcat! We really enjoy good teamwork and good attitudes here and you're both. We are used to dealing with asshats and douches all the time and it's always refreshing to see good natured players and people like yourself stick around and hang out with us. Cya on the server

#3:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:15 pm

Welcome to the forums, thanks for stopping by! Def. enjoy playing with you and having you on TS.

#4:  Re: Hello Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:08 pm

Welcome!

#5:  Re: Hello Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:30 pm

Welcome bearcat, love having you around.

#6:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:20 am

I remember the PX server.....Welcome to our neck of the woods

#7:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:06 am

Nice to have some new players around, you are most welcome!

Also - glad you are saying we have an "old school feeling", because we really haven't touched our settings much in the last 11 years. Hope to see you around more, and thanks for introducing yourself. Smile

#8:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:15 pm

When the recipe is perfect, why change it? Wink

#9:  Re: Hello Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:54 pm

So, basically being old is a great thing - like me! Cool

#10:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:10 pm

Good to see your forum account is working & you're not trying to sell us watches.

#11:  Re: Hello Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:20 pm

The biggest change that I know of in the past 8 years or so was the move to silEnT.

#12:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:31 am

@allagor was it you that enabled his user? I was wondering when/how that happened Smile

#13:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:02 pm

Yeah

#14:  Re: Hello Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:53 am

ontheqt wrote (View Post): › So, basically being old is a great thing - like me! Cool

Whoa there - lets not get too carried away. Smile

Welcome!

#15:   Author: bearcat* Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:18 pm

Thanks for all the positive welcomes guys and yes QT your "Jedi" reflexes have aged well.
Here"s some food for thought.
Instruments of WarWolf ET ChatHello Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.