Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerOther games

#1: Oh yes ! Other games Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:35 am

You shouldn't be playing them tonight because it's friday. Anyone who fails to show up on the server tonight is a fgt.

#2: Oh yes ! Re: Other games Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:35 am

allagor wrote (View Post): › You shouldn't be playing them tonight because it's friday. Anyone who fails to show up on the server tonight is a fgt.

Every night is Friday as far as I'm concerned.

#3:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:50 am

QT basically just called you a faget allagor

#4: Oh yes ! Re: Other games Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:59 am

allagor wrote (View Post): › You shouldn't be playing them tonight because it's friday. Anyone who fails to show up on the server tonight is a fgt.

#5:   Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:14 pm

Sin wrote (View Post): › QT basically just called you a faget allagor

#6:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:19 pm

I want to play tonight! Should be fun times, and I'm all outta whiskey and beer!

#7:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:19 pm

#8:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:51 pm

Venom wrote (View Post): ›
I want to play tonight! Should be fun times, and I'm all outta whiskey and beer!

Fuckin amateur.

#9: Oh yes ! Re: Other games Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:49 pm

allagor wrote (View Post): › Anyone who fails to show up on the server tonight is a fgt.

Good thing I showed up for a bit then.

#10:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:53 pm

ya could've at least finished the map Jayd!

#11:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:01 am

Sin wrote (View Post): ›
QT basically just called you a faget allagor
ontheqt wrote (View Post): ›

Venom wrote (View Post): ›

#12:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:09 am

I bounced an rnade off Jayd's face on goldrush and he just rage quit for the entire night.

#13:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:35 am

It is jayd we are talking about... He should be used to having things bounced off his face Wink HA! lol.
I was there, albeit drunk, but there!
Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerOther games

Generated using printer-friendly.