Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerSo I started making this...

#1:  So I started making this... Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:34 pm

I mentioned this a bit on TS last night when Allagor and I were discussing our maps. Last fall I started dabbling a bit with a new idea. I spent a lot of time getting it to where it is and its such a daunting task (and you'll see by the results in the video) needs a ton of work just to be initally playable. But I think the concept is cool, and if I ever get a second wind on this I might just take it a bit further.

For now, this is it....

#2:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:23 pm

Looks really cool. I don't think there is a map like it. How many objectives are we talking?

#3:   Author: Sir Sux-A-Lot Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:41 pm

wow this is a fucking awesome idea you had there Beck!

#4:  Re: So I started making this... Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:46 pm

Very cool. Would love to see it finished and running. Get to work!

#5:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:07 pm

Too cool dude. I think you have enough support for you to finish it, but its up to you.

#6:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:08 am

Yeah that's really cool, I like it. Here's to hoping you finish it. If Doc Race and this video are anything to go by, I'm sure it'll be dope.

#7:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:33 pm

bump for sum1else, this was what I was telling you about.

#8:  Re: So I started making this... Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:01 pm

Yeah, it's really cool. It reminds me of some of the trickjump maps that just take the pieces they need from each map to go through the different jumps.

#9:   Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:17 pm

It's cool and it's a mind fuck haha

#10:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:42 pm

I dont think that I could play this map drunk.. Wink i would be so friggen con fused.

#11:   Author: Anto* Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:52 pm

It looks cool, I would probably end up getting lost on battery or smth Very Happy
Nice job so far!

#12:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:39 pm

I don't know if I'll ever finish it. The shaders for Adlernest are completely missing, probably because everything is rotated and significantly shifted. So I suspect that is why that section of the map is blank even though the shaders are there. Plus I can't figure out why the goldrush skybox bleeds through the battery one, even though there are hull brushes behind it all.

Probably only makes sense to allagor Smile

#13:  Re: So I started making this... Author: Vitorcr Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:47 pm

My mind gets bugged just by watching the video, everything looks so familiar but different at the same time lol
Nice job and nice soundtrack too Very Happy

#14:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:55 pm

Vitorcr wrote (View Post): ›
nice soundtrack too Very Happy

thx Cool
Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerSo I started making this...

Generated using printer-friendly.