Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerFRIDAY

#1:  FRIDAY Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:23 am

I'll be on tonight ~~~ usual time ~~~ usual places ~~~ hopefully, usual faces ~~~ Cool

#2:  Re: FRIDAY Author: Sir Sux-A-Lot Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:54 am

See y'all tonight

Bonus:
link to the full Star Wars VII - The Force Awakens in HD

#3:  Re: FRIDAY Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:10 pm

#4:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:20 pm

YEA! beck! some very good video responses too. I promise to show up drunk and hate you all as usual Smile especially you QT! you and your ass nugget mines!

#5:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:11 pm

that's what you said last week and you bagged on us Razz

#6:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:12 pm

sounds just like nort to promise to play something, and then never actually play

#7:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:14 pm

I showed up last week....on saturday...but the server was empty...

And i have always been online to play a game when you set a actual TIME to play sin. If i recall the last 4 or 5 times i had asked you to game you were "busy" so i stopped asking!

#8:   Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:15 pm

I don't think I'll make it this evening

#9:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:35 pm

NOOOO!!!!! Now who is going to be my Number 1 enemy?

#10:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:54 pm

Nort wrote (View Post): › NOOOO!!!!! Now who is going to be my Number 1 enemy?

Everyone else?

#11:   Author: PumpkiN Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:29 pm

gonna try real hard to be there. wanna see this qt person Very Happy

#12:   Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:44 pm

PumpkiN wrote (View Post): › gonna try real hard to be there. wanna see this qt person Very Happy

Are you certified to handle that much awesome?!

#13:  Re: FRIDAY Author: Krocsyldiphithic Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:40 am

so pumpkin, do u hate qt as much as i do? Laughing

#14:  Re: FRIDAY Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:00 am

Krocsyldiphithic wrote (View Post): › so pumpkin, do u hate qt as much as i do? Laughing

I feel the love. Cool
Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerFRIDAY

Generated using printer-friendly.