Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatDisneyland Vacation

#1:  Disneyland Vacation Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:44 pm

I am on vacation officially starting today until Tuesday the 19th. Cindy and I will be leaving Sunday night and spending Monday and Tuesday at Disneyland, eating all the overpriced foods they have in-park. I found it funny one of the restaurants inside the park has a special, roasted pigeon.......pigeons are everywhere southern California and rampant in Disneyland. We will be visiting <IoW> 2stOWNED and his wife one of the days we are down there, for whom I haven't seen in about 10 years. Nort is pissed we didn't invite him, but if we did, he wouldn't have shown up anyways. Because hes a douche.

We should be back Friday or Saturday and have the rest of our vacation to go to Napa Valley and go wine tasting. I say "Tasting" as a very loose term for me. If we are back in town by Friday, I will be on the server for sure. I miss all you guys. Except Neuro, because hes a big fuckin pussy peddler. And look how that turned out.

#2:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:21 pm

Have fun.

As for nort, i agree. He's famous for getting hyped for games or anything, and then just not actually playing or doing whatever he said he was going to do.

#3:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:16 pm

Have fun dude!

#4:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:28 pm

Have fun man!

#5:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:58 pm

I was hyped for tonight. had a friend over and hopped on as soon as they left...to an empty server. As for other games, if i recall, it is me always asking you if you want to play a game, and the past several times you blew me off!

#6:   Author: Sakura Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:32 am

Have fun man!

#7:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:39 am

day 2 of vaction. where is the play by play journal of vacation fun time?
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatDisneyland Vacation

Generated using printer-friendly.