Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatLet's celebrate the new years together!

#1: Fight Let's celebrate the new years together! Author: tAukima Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:51 pm

Got nothing better to do tonight, so i'll be on the server. Hope to see some familiar faces!

#2:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:41 pm

if you are still going at like 3 in the morning. i might see you.. lol.

#3:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:48 pm

Dont quote me, but I aint doing shit tonight.

#4:   Author: LiQuId Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:29 pm

Happy New Years, I'm too drunk to find my laptop so I can't join. But have fun and I'll see you all tonight !!! suck it neuro!!!

#5:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:59 am

This is the fist time that Ive been home in three days.. hopefully after the holidays wind down i'll be able to get on a little more.

Every time I check the server or teamspeak everyone seems to be playing payday. :|

#6:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:59 am

P.S. suck it Liquid. ;)

#7:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:34 pm

You need another pussy to fuck Neruo

Damn you were a busy man the last couple of days. Theo Chocolate, Pacific Northwest Ballet, Crystal Mountain, and Trapper's Sushi Kent Station.......
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatLet's celebrate the new years together!

Generated using printer-friendly.