Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT Serverbusy and afk-ish?

#1:  busy and afk-ish? Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:47 am

So looking over the next few weeks, I've got a ton of family things and holiday things going on, so I'm not sure when I'll be around to play. I should be on this Friday as normal, but given the holiday on the next two fridays I will probably not be on much.

#2:   Author: Sir Sux-A-Lot Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:10 am

Poker game this coming friday. I'll jump in if it doesn't end too late.

For the rest, you should see me here and there during the holidays. Hit me up on Steam if I'm playing DB.

#3:   Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:19 am

I'm off all next week, but not sure if I'll be around for gaming or not. Probably be up north snowboarding for a few days.

#4:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:04 pm

I should be on Friday for a handful of maps.

#5:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:46 am

Venom wrote (View Post): › I should be on Friday for a handful of maps.

top kek.

#6:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:16 am

Reminder that I will not be on this Friday again. Really bummed to miss two weeks in a row. Hope there are good games anyway. I tried to play last night, sat on the server for almost an hour with no one interested.

#7:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:08 am

I almost got on for a bit last night but ended up having some errands to run.

I may come on for a bit tonight. I dont have to work tomorrow.

#8:   Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:39 am

hit me up on steam if you want to play ET. I'm usually logged in

#9:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:54 am

Yeah, but I don't like to bug people if they are playing other games.

#10:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:11 pm

By all means, bug us. Most of the time we're just playing PAYDAY 2, and a map can be wrapped up in 5-10 minutes. No biggie. We'd rather be playing ET anyway!

#11:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:38 pm

Jayd wrote (View Post): › We'd rather be playing ET anyway!

Then why aren't you? Wink

#12:   Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:05 pm

BECK wrote (View Post): › Yeah, but I don't like to bug people if they are playing other games.

Yes, bug us. I'd gladly play ET with you sir.

#13:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:25 pm

Okay Smile
Maybe tonight? It will be my last night to play until Sunday probably.

#14:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:17 pm

I'm down. Also fuck you neuro. <.<

#15:  Re: busy and afk-ish? Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:35 am

Had a couple of people message me last night on Steam to get on ET. Sorry that I missed out on it (fell asleep early) but I just wanted to say that I'm glad to see that we're messaging each other more often now to get games going. Keep it up Very Happy
Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT Serverbusy and afk-ish?

Generated using printer-friendly.