Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerIt is friday Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

#1:  It is friday Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:37 am

You know the drill, no more need to be said.

#2:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:46 am

I have something to say!

GEAR UP. GET READY!

You know this is literally what I do all day on Friday. Just gear up for ET!

Getting my gaming station ready.
Clean the vaporizer.
Packing a fresh bowl.
Cold drinks on hand.
Put the kids to bed.
Put on the head set.
Join TS.
Join the Server!
AHR-NOLD INTENSITY!

This is why I'm usually muted on TS now. Too many AHR-NOLD screams.

#3:   Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:11 am

I miss my vape...hmm maybe I should buy myself a Christmas present.

#4:  Re: It is friday Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:51 pm

I have something to say. Neuro - tell the wife to SUCK IT and be on the server tonight.

Also, all you BF4, GayDay, and RUST pukes can SUCK IT.

No more needs to be said now.

#5:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:17 pm

^^^ perfectly put ^^^^

Forgot to mention, I probably won't be on until around 8:30, so don't get all burned out and leave like everyone did last night!

#6:  Re: It is friday Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:45 pm

ontheqt wrote (View Post): › I have something to say. Neuro - tell the wife to SUCK IT and be on the server tonight.

Also, all you BF4, GayDay, and RUST pukes can SUCK IT.

No more needs to be said now.

lmao.. Were going to do the Leavenworth snow train/ christrmas tree lighting tomorrow so i'm not sure that i'll be on for long... Im probably going to tell her to "suck it" anyway. Razz

I'm going to try to get an hour or two of playing in tonight but its going to have to be early..

#7:   Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:57 pm

Those sound like the gayest plans ever Neuro. Are you getting a manicure and sipping some pumpkin chai latte before too?

#8:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:08 pm

Me and nort will most likely be absent most of the evening playing games together

#9:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:16 pm

HalfBak3d wrote (View Post): › Those sound like the gayest plans ever Neuro. Are you getting a manicure and sipping some pumpkin chai latte before too?

I have a very hard time taking anything serious from a guy that listens to Billy Ray Cyrus.

#10:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:16 pm

Sin wrote (View Post): › Me and nort will most likely be absent most of the evening playing games together

Now that is by far the gayest thing said in this thread.

#11:   Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:23 pm

!play clap Beck

#12:  Re: It is friday Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:47 pm

I think that I know what they are going to be playing.

#13:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:51 pm

Classic jealous behavior.

#14:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:03 pm

I'm totally jealous. I'd win in a 3some on that twister mat.

#15:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:09 pm

You would LOSE neuorisis, because you would be busy trying to SUCK IT! Don't hate on me! no you should all be THANKING me that if sin isn't there so you actually have a chance. besides, its nice to enjoy a game where i am not cursing sin's name every other sentence Wink
Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerIt is friday Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.