Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerReady to Friday

#1:  Ready to Friday Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:11 am

Hello friends . Today is special . Tonight on Friday . I am very happy , is not it? I will, but later than my usual time . I hope to see you there , but trolls can stay away.

A little google translate cluster for a friday: English -to- Italian -to- Russian -to- Spanish -to- Chinese -to- English.
Original message:
Hello friends. Tonight is special. Tonight is Friday. I'm excited are you? I will be on, but later than my usual time. Hope to see you there, but the trolls can stay away.

#2:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:11 am

HELLO FRIENDS TODAY IS SPECIAL TONIGHT ON FRIDAY I AM VERY HAPPY IS NOT IT I WILL BUT LATER THAT MY USUAL TIME I HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE BUT TROOLS CAN STAY AWAY

Translated to EagleWolf:
http://www.iowclan.net/iow/viewtopic.php?p=83190

Last edited by BECK on Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total

#3:   Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:05 am

Did you get into the edibles again Beck???

I won't be around until Sunday. Have fun everyone!

Last edited by HalfBak3d on Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total

#4:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:39 am

lol, but maybe tonight as a change of pace 8)

#5:   Author: Sir Sux-A-Lot Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:30 am

BECK wrote (View Post): › HELLO FRIENDS TODAY IS SPECIAL TONIGHT ON FRIDAY I AM VERY HAPPY IS NOT IT I WILL BUT LATER THAT MY USUAL TIME I HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE BUT TROOLS CAN STAY AWAY

Translated to EagleWolf:
http://www.iowclan.net/iow/viewtopic.php?p=83190

lol I forgot about this guy... now it's all back and very vivid...

#6:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:52 am

I will be on, and don't have anything going on tomorrow morning so I will not need to "ragequit" early this time ;)

#7:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:33 pm

#8:  Re: Ready to Friday Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:05 pm

FRIDAY:

Okay, I admit, they started to get gay towards the end there.

#9:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:00 pm

I WANT SOMEONE TO TELL ME HOW TO QUIT CAUSE IAM DONE WITH THIS SHIT X FIRE E T TEAM SPEAK IS OFF THIS COMPUTER IAM DONE WITH THE FUCKING STRESS AND DRAMA BETWEEN YOU ALL FUCK E T FUCK THIS THIS I QUIT I DONT KNOW HOW TO QUIT SO KICK ME BAN ME DO WHAT EVER TELL ME HOW TO QUIT Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

#10:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:24 pm

Lmao

#11:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:27 pm

ummm its easy. buy baseball bat, beat computer into many tiny little pieces. problem solved!

#12:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:44 pm

i am not quit
Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerReady to Friday

Generated using printer-friendly.