Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerA REAL IoW spec party

#1:  A REAL IoW spec party Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:59 am

#2:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:04 am

6 specs and no one playing. Am I supposed to be proud of you?

#3:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:10 am

#4:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:54 am

We had fun

#5:   Author: Sir Sux-A-Lot Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:30 pm

my buddy gave me a small nug of platinum girl scout cookies that day and I made the mistake of smoking it all in one doob an hour or so prior to that screen shot. I joined thinking I could play but I was so high I was shaking on front of my screen so I went to bed. and then I starting seeing stuff with my eyes closed and I was cracking up by myself. I've never experienced that before.

Spoilers: 
I can't wait to get more.

#6:   Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:06 pm

Sir Sux-A-Lot wrote (View Post): › my buddy gave me a small nug of platinum girl scout cookies that day and I made the mistake of smoking it all in one doob an hour or so prior to that screen shot. I joined thinking I could play but I was so high I was shaking on front of my screen so I went to bed. and then I starting seeing stuff with my eyes closed and I was cracking up by myself. I've never experienced that before.

Spoilers: 
I can't wait to get more.

Epic!

#7:   Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:16 pm

Plus I got bored with Who, Ban, Sin, Beck, and some douche named ViVi all one one team haha. Just decided to do something else that was actually fun :)

#8:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:33 pm

hahah sir - that was me with chemdog last night, had to leave mid-map to calm down.

DO IT AGAIN!

"Oh my god what have I done? DO IT AGAIN!
All I wanted was a little fun! DO IT AGAIN!
Got a brain like bubble gum. DO IT AGAIN!
Blowing up my cranium. DO IT AGAIN!"

#9:   Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:39 pm

BECK wrote (View Post): › hahah sir - that was me with chemdog last night, had to leave mid-map to calm down.

DO IT AGAIN!

"Oh my god what have I done? DO IT AGAIN!
All I wanted was a little fun! DO IT AGAIN!
Got a brain like bubble gum. DO IT AGAIN!
Blowing up my cranium. DO IT AGAIN!"

I usually only get that fucked up if I've not smoked for a few weeks, or if I over do it on the edibles. :)

#10:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:58 pm

hahaha love you guys. Thats epic Sir! Somtimes(all the time ) I get too fucked up to play, thats why I always sit in spec. Whiskey + club weed

#11:  Re: A REAL IoW spec party Author: Mistifire Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:30 pm

jealous
Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerA REAL IoW spec party

Generated using printer-friendly.