Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerWhere was everyone on Friday night?? WTF BROS??? Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:

#16:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:06 pm

I was on the server for about an hour all by myself.

#17:   Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:08 pm

It's only 2:00 PM you freak

#18:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:05 pm

Suck it baked.

#19:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:38 pm

SUCK IT neurosis. just SUCK IT...ohh and you can suck it as well QT

#20:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:20 pm

You are still the midget in that video nort! ;)

#21:   Author: Sakura Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:08 am

I hope you guys have fun ;) I don't know when I will be on the server to play again.

#22:  Re: Where was everyone on Friday night?? WTF BROS??? Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:47 am

I was playing and somehow time-leaped into Saturday. Where is everyone? Time for some Saturday Night Live ET!

#23:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:00 am

allagor wrote (View Post): › Run my windows partition as a virtual machine, with pci lane/ gpu passthrough enabled. Also have to stick in an old gpu for displaying the linux desktop while the vm is using the newer gpu.

Fuck yeah dude. GPU pass-through ftw.

Sakura wrote (View Post): › I hope you guys have fun ;) I don't know when I will be on the server to play again.

Why not? What's going on? O_O

#24:   Author: Sakura Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:22 pm

Jayd wrote (View Post): ›
allagor wrote (View Post): › Run my windows partition as a virtual machine, with pci lane/ gpu passthrough enabled. Also have to stick in an old gpu for displaying the linux desktop while the vm is using the newer gpu.

Fuck yeah dude. GPU pass-through ftw.

Sakura wrote (View Post): › I hope you guys have fun ;) I don't know when I will be on the server to play again.

Why not? What's going on? O_O

Soon enough I will be focusing on school and such. Ya'll will be seeing me probably less and less.

#25:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:22 pm

Your future forecasting was a LIE beck! you woke up saturday and realized it was all just a untrue nightmare!

#26:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:25 pm

Not really. There were several people who didn't show up.

#27:  Re: Where was everyone on Friday night?? WTF BROS??? Author: Krocsyldiphithic Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:39 am

#28:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:10 pm

Sorry BECK, I let you down. I ended up drinking a half a bottle of wine after I finished my whiskey. Wine and whiskey don't mix lets just say that.

#29:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:27 pm

hahah, the plist aliases were messed up so I thought you were on playing excellent riflenade all night.

Turns it out it was Sin.

(plist aliases fixed btw)

:lol:

#30:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:32 pm

BECK wrote (View Post): › (plist aliases fixed btw)

:lol:
Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerWhere was everyone on Friday night?? WTF BROS??? Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.