Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatIts friday night fight night mother fuckers! Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:

#1:  Its friday night fight night mother fuckers! Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:14 pm

Where are you ass holes? Even nort joined.. get your asses on the server.

#2:  Re: Its friday night fight night mother fuckers! Author: Krocsyldiphithic Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:28 am

half the people that showed up wont post in this thread i bet:p

#3:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:01 am

They dont have to post in the thread. They just have to show up on the server. ;)

#4:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:18 am

"eahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

#5:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:20 am

Sorry I missed it. Hope you all had a ball.

#6:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:44 am

Nort was alittle too drunk and started kicking everybody.

#7:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:11 pm

Haha.. I hope that Nort isn't pissed at me for fucking with him a little. ;) eeeehhhhhhhh.. lmao. I think that he threatened to ban me a few times too but it was all in good fun.

#8:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:18 pm

I was pretty drunk too, but didn't he kick a guy for killing him too many times? lmao.

#9:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:20 pm

spitfire changed his name to "Nortssmallpenis" and then nort kicked him

#10:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:30 pm

Haha.. oh yea, thats right. buahah.. I forgot about that.

#11:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:24 pm

Well you ehhhhhhhhhhh shouldnt ehhhhhhhhh be such ehhhhhhh asshole to nort ehhhhhhhhhhh neurosis

#12:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:51 pm

lmao.

#13:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:39 am

that is not correct sin. He changed his named to something with nort in it. I asked told him that wasn't allowed and renamed him. he kept naming himself to some other stupid ass name with nort in it. The norttintepenis was the 5th name change and as i had told him 4 other times not to do that, he obviously was doing it just to be a dick and fuck with me so i kicked him. I even warned him i was going to and his response was "i don't care, i only play here like once a month"

#14:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:44 am

I was having a LAN party that night so I only got on late at night once my friends left.

#15:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:24 am

Jayd wrote (View Post): ›
I was having a LAN party that night so I only got on late at night once my friends left.

Who the fuck has LAN parties anymore? I probably would if I had friends that were PC gamers.....or just friends for that matter.
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatIts friday night fight night mother fuckers! Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.