Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarWolf ET Chatnsa vs iow Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:

#16:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Wed May 20, 2015 9:01 pm

V2A2V2A2M wrote (View Post): › <Paragraph reply intensifies>

But seriously,

16.) IoW Admins reserve the right to ban any players for being disruptive to the community or disruptive to game play.

You can find a list of our scrim team here: et.txt

lol @ the URL. I wonder if anyone else clicked on it XD

#17:  Re: nsa vs iow Author: MrBlack Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 21, 2015 1:47 am

I did thought it was the Venom/Nort meet up video.

#18:   Author: sneak310 Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 21, 2015 2:26 am

BECK wrote (View Post): › If anyone wants to play in sneaks scrim - have at it. But we've been down this road before, the first time you asked us to scrim: Most of us don't really scrim, we just enjoy playing a few hours a night or even just a few hours a week and leave it at that. We're not about to cobble together a team of casual players to play against you guys, I think you're just looking for fodder. And I'm not trying to sell out the abilities of some of my clanmates - we have some good players, but our past experiences with impromptu scrims like that have always been a debacle.

And sneak, since you are so concerned about keeping people you don't want off of your server, then perhaps you can understand our feelings towards you staying away from ours?

We are almost all pubbers to begin with. I thought that you guys would be good opponents, it's not about fodder. I actually just got off a call with someone from the st who knows you all and agreed you'd be a fair opponent.

I haven't been on your server in a while.

Sin wrote (View Post): › Beck is right, we don't really have anyone with much of an etpro background. Looking at your roster, it would be child's play. I could take me, maybe kroc I guess and then I'd have to get some old friends to ring for us, otherwise it wouldn't be that fun for these guys.

Kroc hasn't really been interested in scrimming. I doubt he would play. If you want to gather your old friends or something that's fine. As long as it's not people like amp'D I'm cool with it. I think most of nsa didn't have to endure the pain of amp'D but some of us know of it and some of us went through it. I know that we have enough mutual friends that we can get in contact if I'm banned here or something so if you really want to scrim goahead and get your people and let's work something out.

#19:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 21, 2015 7:45 am

can i get popcorn and beer and watch the scrim if sin is able to gather up his old friends. I believe that is one of the few times I will actually like sin Wink

#20:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 21, 2015 8:30 am

sneak310 wrote (View Post): › I haven't been on your server in a while.

Oh, so that explains the recent sharp drop in bitching and complaining in public chat about our settings and maps!

#21:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 21, 2015 9:03 am

BECK wrote (View Post): ›

Oh, so that explains the recent sharp drop in bitching and complaining in public chat about our settings and maps!

#22:   Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 21, 2015 9:52 am

No thank you.

#23:   Author: sneak310 Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 21, 2015 1:19 pm

Nort wrote (View Post): › can i get popcorn and beer and watch the scrim if sin is able to gather up his old friends. I believe that is one of the few times I will actually like sin Wink

matches can be watched on pro.nsa-et.net:27999
they have a 60 second delay to prevent ghosting

#24:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 21, 2015 3:37 pm

I think Sin is the only one interested.

#25:   Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 21, 2015 7:07 pm

I'd play if it were legit without hacks, but that's highly unlikely.

#26:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Fri May 22, 2015 11:24 am

I'd play but im drunk most of the time and proably be cannon fodder

probably. Wink

#27:   Author: sneak310 Post You have posted in this forum: Fri May 22, 2015 4:32 pm

HalfBak3d wrote (View Post): › I'd play if it were legit without hacks, but that's highly unlikely.

Everyone is legit and it's on ETTV so you can easily watch anyone's play. Also one of the players is a league/gtv admin, which suggests he wouldn't involve himself with cheaters.

#28:  Re: nsa vs iow Author: PinkRanger Post You have posted in this forum: Mon May 25, 2015 6:05 pm

your fucking retarded! simple as that.
Instruments of WarWolf ET Chatnsa vs iow Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.