Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerServer Sounds Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:

#46:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:23 pm

Sir Sux-A-Lot wrote (View Post): › I think I found my intro sound: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lmhxvgyte2br8mc/humm_on_my_balls.mp3?dl=0

YES! lol I love it hahaha

sum1else wrote (View Post): ›

WTF do you watch on YouTube? lol

#47:  Re: Server Sounds Author: bearcat* Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:51 pm

maybe one day?

#48:   Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:55 pm

Jayd wrote (View Post): ›
sum1else wrote (View Post): ›

WTF do you watch on YouTube? lol

Both of those were viral years back. The second one is the original of the "when I'm... " meme. One of my favorites is "When I'm 20% cooler" despite it being My Little Pony.

#49:  Re: Server Sounds Author: Sakura Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:54 am

I found a sound board for the Breakfast Club. One sound in particular I think that will be cool to add is the one John Bender says to a young Anthony Michael Hall called "Doobage". Breakfast Club Soundboard I am also pretty sure we can find the clip of Ally Sheedy's character saying "hah" will be a fun sound to add to the soundpack. I will do some looking around and see what else I can find to add Smile

#50:  Re: Server Sounds Author: Sakura Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:39 pm

"It's time to duel" Yugi'oh!

#51:  Re: Server Sounds Author: bearcat* Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:05 pm

I was wandering if you guys would consider this, next time you refresh server sounds, please.
Sorry for the spam, but you'll kinda get what I'm interested in.

#52:  Re: Server Sounds Author: bearcat* Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:24 pm

I was wandering out loud if we could have a TBAG sound bight.

Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerServer Sounds Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.