Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatWhat I do for a living

#1:  What I do for a living Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Sat May 02, 2015 6:02 pm

I dont usually post this shit, but I was going through some old photo's and figured why not.

I am a CNC programmer in a machine shop. Ive worked there for 20 years (less a little vacation that some of you already know about) and have been their programmer since I was about 24 years old.. Im 45 now (not 50 god damn it).

We make a lot of Commercial parts for Boeing, but we also make some Defence parts as shown below... I design all of our fixtures and tool path for all of the parts... Some times I'm proud of my work, some times im not.

From design -

To reality -

#2:  Re: What I do for a living Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Sat May 02, 2015 6:05 pm

Those are enclosures for shock absorbers so that defence satellites dont get damaged when they are launched away from the rockets that take them in to space. We make the entire assembly and that is only one (there are four different part numbers of that exact part) of the many parts of the assembly.

#3:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Sat May 02, 2015 8:53 pm

That's awesome man.

#4:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sun May 03, 2015 2:22 pm

Drug dealer, I sell meth to all the tweeks

#5:   Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Sun May 03, 2015 2:52 pm

I write about beer at firkinbeer.com. Sometimes people read my writing.

#6:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Sun May 03, 2015 3:27 pm

Holy shit neuro, that's amazing!

#7:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Mon May 04, 2015 1:42 pm

Can you make us some die cast IoW collectible figurines on your break time ;)

#8:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Mon May 04, 2015 2:51 pm

Neuro you need to fill out and post the About Me thread.

#9:   Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Mon May 04, 2015 4:00 pm

Venom wrote (View Post): › Neuro you need to fill out and post the About Me thread.

Yea Neuro, suck it. ;)

#10:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Mon May 04, 2015 4:36 pm

Hah. Welcome back QT.

There is an "about me" thread? ;) My avatar is actually a picture of me coming home from a bar one night.. I figure that is all of the "about me" that needs to be known? lmao.

#11:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Mon May 04, 2015 6:37 pm

http://www.iowclan.net/iow/viewforum.php?f=54
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatWhat I do for a living

Generated using printer-friendly.