Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral Chatqaw scrim Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

#1:  qaw scrim Author: MVP Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:27 pm

sup guys. bak3d and i are playing in the qaw tourney and the people we are playing with are wanting to see if you would be willing to set up a scrim against us fairly quick. let me know what you guys think.. and they also wanna see if we can use our TS server for the actual tourney

#2:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:30 pm

You want to scrim your own clan?

#3:   Author: omfgSP Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:44 pm

What mod and how many people?

#4:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:53 pm

I'd probably get kicked/banned for half the shit I regularly do (trickjump/trickplant) . Anxious

#5:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:26 pm

Their tournament will probably be Etpub, and youll still have to follow their ludicrous sk rules. It should be fun as long as you like to lose. Raider and Remedy are on a team sandbagging it up.

#6:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:47 pm

Yeah... Why do they need our ts?

#7:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:26 am

BTW - I'm not trying to sound like a jerk here. Certainly if anyone is interested, please feel free to play in any scrims you want. But I'm not sure why QAW, a well-established clan in their own right needs to use our TS server? Or is it just your team that wants to use our TS server?

#8:   Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:24 am

I'm not sure. I just caught up on the QaW tournament thread today. I would assume it's just for our team though.

#9:   Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:33 am

allagor wrote (View Post): › I'd probably get kicked/banned for half the shit I regularly do (trickjump/trickplant) . Anxious

Yes indeed Allagor.

Last edited by HalfBak3d on Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

#10:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:40 am

I think you said that backwards. Wouldn't it be 'I still bend their rules on a regular basis'?

Unless you meant to say 'I still bend the rules there on a regular basis'.

#11:   Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:47 am

I think so too

#12:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:24 pm

I'm confused about whats going on.

But I will pass anyway

#13:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:39 pm

their vs there

#14:   Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:56 pm

I think he was referring to the tournament.

#15:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:13 pm

Oh lol. Yeah on a second pass it does look like that. My bad. XD
Instruments of WarGeneral Chatqaw scrim Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.