Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatFive Nights at Freddy's: Scarier game than Slenderman

#1: Idea Five Nights at Freddy's: Scarier game than Slenderman Author: Sakura Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:20 pm

So yeah, I was talking to a friend and he was telling me about this game. I was curious and I looked it up. Holy shit this game is fucking scary. Check it out and see what you think.

#2:   Author: LuneKnight Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:03 am

Creepy

#3:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:37 pm

It looks too funny to actually be scary

#4:   Author: Sakura Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:12 pm

Venom wrote (View Post): › It looks too funny to actually be scary

Buy it off Steam and see how you do then Venom Razz

#5:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:19 pm

The trailer is great. Animatronics going bad.
Seeing the actual gameplay video, I'm disappointed. Mainly by the fact that you're affixed to that one spot in the game. Is the player character tied to a damn chair or something? I can't get myself immersed into a game where I'm unable move about. Two Cents

#6:   Author: Sakura Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:00 am

allagor wrote (View Post): ›
The trailer is great. Animatronics going bad.
Seeing the actual gameplay video, I'm disappointed. Mainly by the fact that you're affixed to that one spot in the game. Is the player character tied to a damn chair or something? I can't get myself immersed into a game where I'm unable move about. Two Cents

From what I've noticed during the gameplay vid, you are just bound to the room. You can't move around. You can only move to shut doors, flicker the lights and check the cameras.
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatFive Nights at Freddy's: Scarier game than Slenderman

Generated using printer-friendly.