Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerXP Save length Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

#1:  XP Save length Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:21 pm

What do you guys think of bumping it up to a week?

Last edited by Jayd on Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:14 pm

No way dude! people shoudl at least have to put some work in to keep their xp between fridays

#3:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:15 pm

No. The time is good and makes you have to work to keep.

Be glad it's what it is.... It used to be two hours!

#4:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:45 pm

I get Nort's point. How about 5 days then?

And yeah BECK, I heard. That's exactly what allagor told me when I ask him what he thought about it lol

#5:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:49 pm

Weve had this discussion before.

#6:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:28 pm

no.

dude, xp isn't that important. It takes like 3 or 4 maps of solid play to get what you need. Or are you trying to set a record?

Good luck with that :lol:

#7:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:41 pm

Venom wrote (View Post): ›
Weve had this discussion before.

I figured at some point it was had, maybe at multiple points, but I wasn't there for those so I felt obliged to bring it up again.

BECK wrote (View Post): ›
no.

dude, xp isn't that important. It takes like 3 or 4 maps of solid play to get what you need. Or are you trying to set a record?

Good luck with that :lol:

Understood. And no, no record lol. Just don't like losing my XP unless I choose to do so myself :P

#8:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:35 am

All you really need is level 4 light weapons - a map or two and you're golden ;)

http://www.iowclan.net/iow/viewtopic.php?t=6015

I actually kind of like starting out at 0 each week, but I guess that's not for everyone :)

#9:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:53 am

You can regain most of your xp in a single evening so its not a big deal.

#10:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:32 pm

I like starting at 0

#11:   Author: LuneKnight Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:39 pm

Sstarting at 0 is fun, i like to challennge my self to get as much xp in a certain area as i can.

#12:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:13 pm

Yeah, I love getting like, lvl4 Signals (arty) in a single map. You know you're raining hell on the enemy then!

#13:   Author: V2A2V2A2M Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:14 pm

I really enjoy the smg with heavy weapons, but I've been using pistols more because I suck and lose my xp a lot.
Related:
Spoilers: 

#14:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:21 pm

lol where did you find that V2?

#15:   Author: V2A2V2A2M Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:07 pm

Jayd wrote (View Post): › lol where did you find that V2?

Its from the old website. I snagged the image a while back before Beck put that site into storage.
Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerXP Save length Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.