Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarWolf ET ChatAdmin abuse! Admin abuse! Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

#1:  Admin abuse! Admin abuse! Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:58 am

I want to make a complaint! Nort keeps picking on me! ;) (yes, this is a joke).

You butt hole nort!

#2:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:34 am

I banned Nort because of this. Totally unacceptable.

#3:   Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:42 pm

Can someone ban Neurosis from these forums please!

#4:  Re: Admin abuse! Admin abuse! Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:58 pm

:ban

#5:  Re: Admin abuse! Admin abuse! Author: Sgt. Hobbs Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:13 pm

{neurosis} :banned

{hobbs} :sign_admin :sign_rofl

#6:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:14 pm

Nort is a butthole

#7:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:43 pm

Next time I see you nort, Im going to whack you off.. or whack you.. or how ever that goes.. your getting whacked. ;)

#8:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:08 pm

If you want to make him really mad neuro, make fun of his little boy penis.

#9:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:57 pm

The one inch wonder? :twisted:

#10:  Re: Admin abuse! Admin abuse! Author: Sgt. Hobbs Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:57 am

You mean the one his Ex wife took in the divorce?

#11:  Re: Admin abuse! Admin abuse! Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:26 am

Sgt. Hobbs wrote (View Post): › You mean the one his Ex wife took in the divorce?
shots fired

#12:  Re: Admin abuse! Admin abuse! Author: Sgt. Hobbs Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:00 pm

:mg42 :flame :panzer

#13:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:04 pm

I believe i read somewhere that when someone makes jokes about another mans penis, it really is that they are envious of how big the guy is and they are feeling inadequate in comparison.

#14:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:07 pm

Ok Mr defensive...

#15:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:52 pm

Nort wrote (View Post): › I believe i read somewhere that when someone makes jokes about another mans penis, it really is that they are envious of how big the guy is and they are feeling inadequate in comparison.

I haven't read that anywhere, but I have heard it come out of peoples mouths. But I'm sure theres been plenty of cases where a dude with a huge dick, says the same thing about a dudes small penis. So whats the difference
Instruments of WarWolf ET ChatAdmin abuse! Admin abuse! Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.